Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Chapter 2.2 - A new beginning..(i hope..)

today a friend of mine told me that she had to blog for a subject in her course.. which reminded me that i once also had to do the same thing.. *pointing to my 1st post of this blog*
i've noticed that its been awhile since i last write anything.. and my last post has a "to be continue" on it.. which i totally forgotten about it and the story remains incomplete.. well to make things short.. i've forgotten wut happened after that.. so i kinda made a promise to myself(which i highly doubt i would keep..=P) that this wont happened again.. so im gonna start fresh.. i'll try to write as frequent as i can.. coz as most of u guys who've known me.. im the type of person who'll easily get bored of something very fast.. well.. lets juz hope for the best shall we.. =D

o[ x_x"]o

No comments: