Monday, April 28, 2008

Chapter 2.1 - Wut's wit my luck lately..? sigh

lately, i noticed luck really wasnt on my side.. this morning, i woke up late, my phone died while i was sleeping, so the alarm didnt go off.. rushing, i manage to reach my college in 1 hr time.. turn out the lecturer decide to let us go off early.. so it was like i jz came for the attendance.. then she announce that UbiCom class was canceled coz d lecturer was on leave.. i was like.. WTF.. i juz reach the lecture hall for less then 5mins, and she's saying dats it for the day.. blardee APIIT.. shud hav told us earlier if they gonna cancel d class, so we dun hav to leave home at all.. haih.. so anyways, since i havent had my lunch yet, me and few of my friends decided to go for sum western food in tpm foodcourt.. so while we were enjoyin our meals, suddenly it started to pour like cats and dogs..
lucky it didnt last long, it stopped right after we finished our meals. not taking any chances, i decide to make my move.. right after i pass the tpm gate, it started to rain again.. had to stop under d bridge near d turning to Endah Parade..

to be continue...

o[ x_x"]o

2 comments:

Elliyin Rasif said...

if luck can be borrowed, i dun my lending some of mine~

Kouji Shotiwuth said...

@yin dynasty: yeah.. if only there were banks where i can deposit or withdraw luck whenever i need it.. =P