Monday, August 18, 2008

Chapter 4.2 - Facelift

as u might hav noticed.. i just change the layout of my blog.. this is much more simpler.. which i think is more convenient to read.. i change it because i think the old layout is wasting to much space on it's side, making the box for the posts smaller..

anyways.. it's monday again.. sigh..

had to wake up early this morning.. coz i had to send my sister to 'Perhentian Duta'. she's currently on holiday rite now, so she decided to pay a visit to our parents and grannies at hometown..

her bus is schedule to depart at 9am.. so, taking morning traffic jam into consideration, we left the house before 8am.. which means, i hav to wake up by 7am.. not fun when i only able to fall asleep at 4.30am..

well, i forgot that it is school holiday season.. meaning, the road are pretty much empty.. meaning i did not hav to wake up so fudging early.. sigh.. anyways.. i reach the bus station in less then 30 mins time..

now.. my class only started at 10.35am.. so for the first time, i took my sweet time driving to college.. my odometer never went over 90km/h.. 30 mins later, i've reach my college.. still hav another hour and a half to spare.. what to do..? what to do..?

since i got so much time, i went to the lab.. got online.. check my mails and facebook and my blog.. dat's when i saw it.. "ooh, nuffnang finally add some advertisement on my blog.. yay~!". well.. i never try this sort of things before(so its a big deal to me).. i'm really looking forward to reach the targeted clicks and get paid(so please click on the advertisement everyday aite!) =D..

*looking at the time*

ok.. i still have around 30 mins to kill.. now what..?



p/s: i still hate mondays..

o[ x_x"]o

2 comments:

Ashwar said...

cute blog..

Kouji Shotiwuth said...

@ashwar: lol.. comment on the post la dei.. wat la u..